Do you want to learn how to take good underwater photos? This course will get you started with Underwater Photography, whether you have previous experience using a camera, or are a total beginner.
If you are experienced with topside photography,
- There is a lesson to quickly help you grasp the differences between land photography and underwater photography, which should be where you start.
- Although you’re probably familiar with what makes a good composition, you might still want to check our Composition lesson, which covers the 10 rules/guidelines most relevant under water.
- The “Diving for Photography” lesson includes useful tips to make your diving more productive, from a photography standpoint.
- Other lessons should have something for you too 🙂
If you’re new to photography,
- All lessons in this course are relevant to you: they will equip you with a solid knowledge base and the right mindset, to start your underwater photography on the right foot.
- You should also check the Underwater Camera Settings course, which will help you get around your camera, to make the most of the more artistic courses, of The Underwater Club.
Watch the below video for an overview of the 5 lessons which form part of the Introduction Course, and a brief overview of The Underwater Club’s other Courses, to help you decide where to start.
Have fun learning!